Dukascopy m1 vs MetaQuotes m1

I have been downloading m1 Dukascopy data and converting it into all timeframes to try and make up for gaps in the default metaquotes history center data. Is Dukascopy m1 data more reliable than metaquotes? I am asking becasue results are VERY different on each data with same EA settings so I am stuck between which data to use!

Results will be different from one data to another. Simply because they're not all the same data. Some are 4_digits some are 5_digits. And different brokers have different prices. Looking for the same results on different data is a mistake. This could be a good sign that you need to worry more about your ea and less about the data. 

Is one better than the other? From what I read any Dukascopy data would be better than the default meta quotes - not necessarily down to prices but more down to the quality (gaps, etc)... Both these data's are 5 digit

You're asking us the same questions ... over and over and its getting old. Try doing some research, and try doing some tests. 1st test for you= count the number of m1 bars in 2012 on Dukascopy's data. Count the number of m1 bars on MetaQuotes data. Do the math, how many m1 bars should be within a years data. Then ask how close either of these data get towards that number. Ask why some bars are missing...example no activity for over a minute...another example holidays. Code or download some data integrity programs. Read...read...read... don't ask same questions looking for different answers.