New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 500: Trading from Chart and Company's Web Site in the Client Terminal - page 11

Luv2Learn: I had made changes to the code and nothing was changing...the compiler shows "0 warnings 0 errors"...I wondered
So make another change that you know won't compile and retry. If you still get 0/0 than that file is not your edited file, close the tab and reopen the file.
// good code
bogus
// good code

RaptorUK:
Don't steal code !  that is the simplest and best solution.  I suggest you remove the code that you "found" from your hard drive.

hilarious ....I haven't stolen any code.... Has Metaquotes payed any royalties to anyone for using C language and calling it "MQL4"?

Luv2Learn:

hilarious ....I haven't stolen any code.... Has Metaquotes payed any royalties to anyone for using C language and calling it "MQL4"?
Luv2Learn:

I do have some EAs I found on the net for free in the same folder...I use them for educational purposes and since you get what  you paid for, they are nothing special, but maybe they clash somehow with this new build...I don't know.

So you have a license and legitimate right to have access to this source code  that you "found" on the Internet ?  Post them here and we will see if they are indeed "free" or not. 

Please whereupon it evaluates is a copy of it, rename, cell commands. ...? Because I have a script and now I'm slo well. Or where I can verify what I shape-matched with someone ... Thanks

Paulie_sk:
Please whereupon it evaluates is a copy of it, rename, cell commands. ...? Because I have a script and now I'm slo well. Or where I can verify what I shape-matched with someone ... Thanks
Sorry . . .  lost in translation.  

Sorry my translation. :-( 1 Whereupon compares the damage? The entire chain. ... Or names class 2 Where can I verify that I was with someone code form

Paulie_sk:
Sorry my translation. :-( 1 Whereupon compares the damage? The entire chain. ... Or names class 2 Where can I verify that I was with someone code form
If you are asking about decompiled code . . .  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/143037  you should already know better.

I have a issue with scripts. Even if they are recorded with a profile, when MT4 restarts, all is restored except the attached script. Before version 451 it was ok. First time I see the problem was with 482 version.

Has anyone see this problem and find a solution ?

georges75:

I have a issue with scripts. Even if they are recorded with a profile, when MT4 restarts, all is restored except the attached script. Before version 451 it was ok. First time I see the problem was with 482 version.

Is it a UAC issue ?

georges75:

I don't have this problem, can you tell us how to reproduce it ? Do you have this problem with all scripts or only with 1 script ?