How to set Price alerts ( Push Notifications) running in MQL5 Cloud Network ?

I want to receive notifications from either MT4 or MT5 platform to my mobile.

I done it using my system. But how to set in a cloud network ?

Daily i may be needing to set different alerts. I don't need to run EA or Scripts. Just i want to set alerts.

How much i have to pay for a day ? 

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

Unfortunately, I can't understand question. See  more about MQL5 Cloud Network on the site - https://cloud.mql5.com/en/about
About the MQL5 Cloud Network, Distributed Cloud Calculations
About the MQL5 Cloud Network, Distributed Cloud Calculations
  • cloud.mql5.com
The MQL5 Cloud Network is a distributed calculations network that unites computers worldwide.

Rosh:
Unfortunately, I can't understand question. See  more about MQL5 Cloud Network on the site - https://cloud.mql5.com/en/about

Is cloud network different from VPS ?

I want to send Push notifications (price alerts)  to my Metaquotes ID using Alerts feature. 

i like to run it in a 24x5 server.

can MQL5 cloud network can be used for that. i am not going to do any strategy testing. 

chandra100:

Is cloud network different from VPS ?

I want to send Push notifications (price alerts)  to my Metaquotes ID using Alerts feature. 

i like to run it in a 24x5 server.

can MQL5 cloud network can be used for that. i am not going to do any strategy testing. 

If you need to use Alerts from MT4/5 platform to send notification, this platform must be running. You can use a VPS for that if needed. But Cloud network has nothing to do with that.

• cloud.mql5.com
Connect to the MQL5 Cloud Network (Cloud Computing) and earn extra income around the clock — there is much work for you computer!

angevoyageur:

If you need to use Alerts from MT4/5 platform to send notification, this platform must be running. You can use a VPS for that if needed. But Cloud network has nothing to do with that.

strategy tester will be running on mt4/mt5 platform. Then if in an EA i use Alert functions only, can i achieve what i expect ?

chandra100:

strategy tester will be running on mt4/mt5 platform. Then if in an EA i use Alert functions only, can i achieve what i expect ?

The question is what are you expecting ?

Alert/notification/email doesn't work with Strategy Tester.

angevoyageur:

The question is what are you expecting ?

Alert/notification/email doesn't work with Strategy Tester.

Then VPS is the only solution !

chandra100:
Then VPS is the only solution !
YESSSSSSSS