adding arrows to manual orders?

does anyone know of a script that can add buy/sell arrows aswel as modify markers to the charts of orders that are opened manually, this would help identify my staring points in trades with the broker i am using.

Stevo360:
does anyone know of a script that can add buy/sell arrows aswel as modify markers to the charts of orders that are opened manually, this would help identify my staring points in trades with the broker i am using.
You can drag the completed trade from the history onto your chart and the arrows and line will be created for you.

RaptorUK:
You can drag the completed trade from the history onto your chart and the arrows and line will be created for you.
I never knew it would be that simlpe. Thanks RaptorUK. Anything that might help on open orders?

Stevo360:
I never knew it would be that simlpe. Thanks RaptorUK. Anything that might help on open orders?
I coded up my own function to replicate what MT4 does when a trade is dragged to the chart,  I have Script and Indicator versions,  but it does not handle Open orders,  I think someone at ForexFactory has an Indicator that does Open orders but I don't think it replicates MT4's behaviour exactly.  My code was designed to do exactly the same as MT4.