Build 482 Orderstotal() reports wrong Total - page 3

Im also experiencing this problem.
And it seem like that OrdersTotal() isnt the only problem.
Ive opened muti-order(A lot of orders) with my EA then every order had been closed at once.
After that i use this line of code ==>>" OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);" to see what Order have been selected.
It appeared that order which is just closed by the EA is still being selected.
So,My assumtion is the problem may caused by Order pool that is unupdate.But i havent found any solution yet. And still hoping for help or suggestion.

tubecheck:
Ive opened muti-order(A lot of orders) with my EA then every order had been closed at once.
After that i use this line of code ==>>" OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);" to see what Order have been selected.
So,My assumtion is the problem may caused by Order pool that is unupdate.But i havent found any solution yet. And still hoping for help or suggestion.

How long to you allow the Order information to get updated from the trade server back to your PC before checking it again ?

In my EA code ive put function such as OrdersTotal() frequently.So the order information will get updated many times(about 7 times) per tick.

tubecheck:
In my EA code ive put function such as OrdersTotal() frequently.So the order information will get updated many times(about 7 times) per tick.

What to do ? I don't see a reason to call OrderTotal() so often.

Bremsford:

Hi All,

I believe i have a bug in Build 482 ....

Have you tested this with the current build 509 ?

tubecheck:

Did your OrderSelect return TRUE? From what you type (you closed all orders) the argument OrdersTotal()-1 evaluates to -1.

Ovo:

Did your OrderSelect return TRUE? From what you type (you closed all orders) the argument OrdersTotal()-1 evaluates to -1.

Ive already tested as your suggestion. And OrderSelect always return True.Im using Build 509. Is it bug in order pool?

tubecheck:

Ive already tested as your suggestion. And OrderSelect always return True.Im using Build 509. Is it bug in order pool?

No idea, I never tried negative numbers as parameter.