Parallel Optimization and Auto-Trades by expert on chart

I am sorry if I am posting already asked and answered question, but I couldn't find the words to search the forum (listed too many) and as far as I went manually to read did not find. 

I can't test all conditions, when Strategy Optimizer is working (longer time, few hours for example) does the Expert already on chart is getting-receiving all information's and able to make real trades, i.e. not interrupted or delayed data?

I mean everything from Account , trades changes and MarketInfo update/refresh. 

It is recommended to have two_different terminals. One for Testing and another for Trading.

ubzen

Thank you ubzen, so that means even another Pc would be more accurate solution.

But now something from practical:

-If I have my Trading on my laptop/notebook, and I want to test something handy what I made and it lasts few minutes, WILL it 'Block' the trades and changes 'pulled' from server, or even worse block sending(closing) opened trades ?

Slower is ok, if it does not loose the functionality.  

PS. I am asking for real accounts, not demo. 

rfb:

Thank you ubzen, so that means even another Pc would be more accurate solution.

But now something from practical:

-If I have my Trading on my laptop/notebook, and I want to test something handy what I made and it lasts few minutes, WILL it 'Block' the trades and changes 'pulled' from server, or even worse block sending(closing) opened trades ?

Slower is ok, if it does not loose the functionality.  

PS. I am asking for real accounts, not demo. 

If you test on a different Terminal installation you can do it offline so it does not need to pull any data across the Internet,  but it will potentially use much/all your CPU.