How to automatically run EA on login

Hi to all. Im new in MQL4.

I wrote a little EA that save some information on a csv file. I don't want to keep in mind to execute EA or to attach it on graph every login! 

There is some technique to avoid this? can i set up my EA to be able to auto start with platform? 

There are other tecniques that can i use instead of an EA?

thanks in advance!

A. 

tools -> options -> server -> keep personal settings. No login or attaching required.

Thanks for answer! 

uhmm...there is a new problem now. If i close the chart, my EA doesn't run on next login! i'm wrong? there is a tecniques to automatically attach and execute EA, or (Maybe) EA not is the best solution for my problem!

There is something that permit to execute some code at login indipendently from user  actions?

Thanks! 

Redray:

Thanks for answer! 

uhmm...there is a new problem now. If i close the chart, my EA doesn't run on next login! i'm wrong? there is a tecniques to automatically attach and execute EA, or (Maybe) EA not is the best solution for my problem!

There is something that permit to execute some code at login indipendently from user  actions?

Go through the   Tools>Options  settings perhaps you have something ticked which is not helping,  are you changing profiles or logins ?  make sure your shutdown is clean and not dirty . . .  when I add an EA to a chart and start it running if I then stop and restart MT4 it starts up with the EA running.

RaptorUK:
Go through the   Tools>Options  settings perhaps you have something ticked which is not helping,  are you changing profiles or logins ?  make sure your shutdown is clean and not dirty . . .  when I add an EA to a chart and start it running if I then stop and restart MT4 it starts up with the EA running.

No, not logout or changing profile!
Ok, i've checked my settings and all it's ok, in fact if i attach an ea to chart and start it running, if i then stop and restart MT4, it starts up with EA running. 

But, if i've an EA running over a chart and I close only the chart (not entire platform), then EA will be detach from it!

For this reason I think that the EA is not the right solution to my problem...

Redray:

Ok, i've checked my settings and all it's ok, in fact if i attach an ea to chart and start it running, if i then stop and restart MT4, it starts up with EA running. 

But, if i've an EA running over a chart and I close only the chart (not entire platform), then EA will be detach from it!

For this reason I think that the EA is not the right solution to my problem...

Maybe this help you.

Redray:

So keep the chart open . . .  an EA has to run on a chart,  so does a Script so does an Indicator.

angevoyageur:

Maybe this help you.

this is exactly what I need!
Thanks! 

RaptorUK:
So keep the chart open . . .  an EA has to run on a chart,  so does a Script so does an Indicator.

Yes, but this app is not for me, but for a simple trader who might forget to keep the chart open or to connect the EA each time.

In any case, thanks for your help! :)