How to insert a time interval for opening orders in EA? - page 3

I don't know about others, but I will not even look at code like that

EDIT: I see that you have now edited it. 

Keith Watford:

I don't know about others, but I will not even look at code like that

EDIT: I see that you have now edited it. 

If I were a moderator, I would encourage the other moderators to agree on setting a rule on the forum that all new threads or posts requesting help with EA Builders be moved to a single thread, on which is placed, an explanation on why no support is given for its use, as well as all the reasons why it should not be used.

Gamal1978:

Hello. I need your help in making my indicator act as a trail version for one day in case if anyone asked me to give him to test it .. so how can I do that

Do not double post. Your other post has been deleted

Fernando Carreiro:
If I were a moderator, I would encourage the other moderators to agree on setting a rule on the forum that all new threads or posts requesting help with EA Builders be moved to a single thread, on which is placed, an explanation on why no support is given for its use, as well as all the reasons why it should not be used.

When the code was first posted, it was continuous (no lines or spaces) and basically unreadable. I didn't realise that it was from an EA builder. I have nothing against EA builders if they are used as a tool for learning although it would probably be better to use examples from the codebase. I do object when people use an EA builder and learn nothing, then expect others to correct or modify the result.