A problem for using fast navigation to backward to old dates in 1 minute chart

Hi:

This is not really a MQL code question. It's about fast navigation in Metatrader 4. Maybe somebody can help me out.

I am trying to navigate back to the past Non Farm Payroll dates in 1 minute time frame, say in EURUSD pair. From Metatrader 4 History center,  I have downloaded the data. I have learned using fast navigation(press spacebar or Enter key, on the left corner, enter the date, say for November 2nd, Friday, 2012, I entered "2.11.2012" and pressed Enter. However, it didn't move there at all. It seems it has moved to the oldest available spot.(If I press the left arrow key, it doesn't move further). Using the same fast navigation method, I can successfully move to a recent date. For example, for Jan. 15th, 2013, I entered "15.1.13" and pressed Enter key, the frame moved to the expected place. So I am doing right for using fast navigation.

I am curious and it is painful that the Metadrader 4 didn't move to the old dates, even though I have downloaded the data. Maybe the Metadrader 4 needs time to process the data when asked to move to the old dates(not in cache?) so I need to give it a few minutes to work on? I have waited some time and it seems still stuck there.

Thank you for your help. 

xsli2: November 2nd, Friday, 2012, I entered "2.11.2012"
YYYY.MM.DD hh:mm

xsli2:

Hi:

This is not really a MQL code question. It's about fast navigation in Metatrader 4. Maybe somebody can help me out.

I am trying to navigate back to the past Non Farm Payroll dates in 1 minute time frame, say in EURUSD pair. From Metatrader 4 History center,  I have downloaded the data. I have learned using fast navigation(press spacebar or Enter key, on the left corner, enter the date, say for November 2nd, Friday, 2012, I entered "2.11.2012" and pressed Enter. However, it didn't move there at all. It seems it has moved to the oldest available spot.(If I press the left arrow key, it doesn't move further). Using the same fast navigation method, I can successfully move to a recent date. For example, for Jan. 15th, 2013, I entered "15.1.13" and pressed Enter key, the frame moved to the expected place. So I am doing right for using fast navigation.

I am curious and it is painful that the Metadrader 4 didn't move to the old dates, even though I have downloaded the data. Maybe the Metadrader 4 needs time to process the data when asked to move to the old dates(not in cache?) so I need to give it a few minutes to work on? I have waited some time and it seems still stuck there.

Thank you for your help. 

Maybe you don't have M1 data for the date and time you are interested in.