EA to Write Order record to CSV file?

Dear Guys.

I looking for a EA which write down order record to CSV file. sample when i open a trade then EA writedown trade record to CSV file and then when i close that trade then EA writedown again close trade record.

is anyone help me out to write that type of EA  

dralialadin:

Dear Guys.

I looking for a EA which write down order record to CSV file. sample when i open a trade then EA writedown trade record to CSV file and then when i close that trade then EA writedown again close trade record.

If you can't or won't write it yourself then you can ask for it to be written for you,  here:  MT4 & MT5 coding

dralialadin:

Dear Guys.

If you can't or won't write it yourself and can't or won't pay someone, you could easily also just search for it...
Here is a script doing what you want: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10555. If you need an EA for any reason, most of the needed code can be taken from the script.