start of a new bar in m30 timeframe - page 3

WhooDoo22:

1. Different code. Are you a troll?

Your words cut like a knife :( I don't believe condescending comments will establish mutual respect between both parties.

2. ...

I believe Ankit wants to code a condition notifying the EA when a new bar has been created (Close[1]-Open[0]). Regardless of time frame. I believe Ankit used M30 as a time frame example.

He already has the code that will do exactly that.

I did as I stated. I'm not sure which source this code is from but I modified it a bit, wrote it to an EA then tested it in tester. It checks out by me.

This added code should dissipate any thoughts of question and will bring peace of mind to all involved within this thread ( Hopefully ;) Hahaha!).

Thank you

Files:

WhooDoo22:

I did as I stated. I'm not sure which source this code is from but I modified it a bit, wrote it to an EA then tested it in tester. It checks out by me.

This added code should dissipate any thoughts of question and will bring peace of mind to all involved with this thread ( Hopefully ;) Hahaha!).

Thank you

The source was post number 2 on page 1 of this thread,  I use this code in many EAs I have written, I know it works as advertised,  in the Strategy Tester and Live/Demo.

Thank you Simon for your confirmation of code's source and thanks to all involved within this thread.

Ankit, has your problem been solved?

Thank you

WHRoeder:
  1. Different code. Are you a troll?
  2. Have you consciously changed your question from the original start of a M30 bar to the start of a new bar (whatever TF the chart is on?)
  3. What doesn't work?

Ankitthats understood sir;;;

no need engineering for that. 

WhooDoo22:

This added code should dissipate any thoughts of question and will bring peace of mind to all involved within this thread ( Hopefully ;) Hahaha!).

Thank you

Ankit
WhooDoo22:

Thank you Simon for your confirmation of code's source and thanks to all involved within this thread.

Ankit, has your problem been solved?

Thank you

yes