Unable to retrieve USDCHF data on a EURUSD chart during live trading

I am trying to overlay USDCHF data on EURUSD chart. It works fine on a demo account but the same indicator fails to come up on a live account. Can anyone explain ?

No, we don't know whats in the indicator or how you're using it, or difference between demo and live.

SurenForex:
I am trying to overlay USDCHF data on EURUSD chart. It works fine on a demo account but the same indicator fails to come up on a live account. Can anyone explain ?
I'm not sure if this works, try to open USDCHF chart so the MT download the data.

SurenForex:

Ask your Broker, you pay their Spread,  let them give you some customer support.

phi.nuts:
I'm not sure if this works, try to open USDCHF chart so the MT download the data.

I have tried doing this but nope it doesnt work. Their is a functionin the indicator to calculate

iHighest( SubSymbol, Timeframe, MODE_HIGH, _BarsCount, _LastBar )  which fails and returns a -1 always. On a EURUSD chart the SubSymbol is a USDCHF.

SurenForex:

I have tried doing this but nope it doesnt work. Their is a functionin the indicator to calculate

iHighest( SubSymbol, Timeframe, MODE_HIGH, _BarsCount, _LastBar )  which fails and returns a -1 always. On a EURUSD chart the SubSymbol is a USDCHF.

You probably have the incorrect name for the symbol . . .  it could very easily be different between Live and Demo accounts . . . .   what did your Broker say ?

RaptorUK:
You probably have the incorrect name for the symbol . . .  it could very easily be different between Live and Demo accounts . . . .   what did your Broker say ?

Nope, I have checked the symbol names are the same. i havent spoken to the broker yet. Just thinking how could broker stop the data from being sent.

SurenForex:

Nope, I have checked the symbol names are the same. i havent spoken to the broker yet. Just thinking how could broker stop the data from being sent.
If you can open a chart with the symbol you are trying to get the Highest for between the bar numbers you are looking at  then the Broker is sending the data . . .  what are the values of SubSymbol, Timeframe, _BarsCount, _LastBar   ?  did you Print them ?

RaptorUK:
If you can open a chart with the symbol you are trying to get the Highest for between the bar numbers you are looking at  then the Broker is sending the data . . .  what are the values of SubSymbol, Timeframe, _BarsCount, _LastBar   ?  did you Print them ?

Raptor, I got the issue solved. It was the Symbol that was different between the Demo and Live. Thank you very much. Somehow my indicator didnt show me the updated value when I was testing it.

Anyways thanks a lot for getting my problem solved. 

SurenForex:

Raptor, I got the issue solved. It was the Symbol that was different between the Demo and Live. Thank you very much. Somehow my indicator didnt show me the updated value when I was testing it.

Anyways thanks a lot for getting my problem solved. 

Glad to hear you kept an open mind and got there in the end  :-)  well done.