Merging Indicators

Please i need someone to please tell me how to merge 2 indicators so that they can come out as one.The indicators that i want to merge are CCI and MACD. i read something that i want to try out but the writer did not include how to merge indicators. Thanks all.

Vecta:
Please i need someone to please tell me how to merge 2 indicators so that they can come out as one.The indicators that i want to merge are CCI and MACD. i read something that i want to try out but the writer did not include how to merge indicators. Thanks all.
There is no stock answer.  You need to look at the code of each of the indicators,  understand how they work and then create code that does both jobs.

Why do you need to merge the two Indicators ?

RaptorUK:
There is no stock answer.  You need to look at the code of each of the indicators,  understand how they work and then create code that does both jobs.

Been asked somewhere, I think, so that the two CI have the same zero line. It's easy in MT5 but not in MT4.

Go to Navigator, chose the MACD and insert it in your chart window by double clicking.

Again, go to the Navigator, chose the CCI and drag it onto the MACD.

By doing this you will have 2 indicators in the same single window.

Simon Gniadkowski:

hey mate, hope i could get my answer here. i really need to merge Fractals and this indicator ( PINBARDETECTOR ) to get a very straightforward alert signal when the two indicators hey have signal at the same time ???????????????

. i know it's difficult and it's a favor but could you help me with it ?

Files:

Hello, everyone I am currently trying to merge two indicators in one window. I was successful with merging the RSI and MFI together, but when I went to add the MACD's together they would not merge, but I was able to place both in separate windows. The settings for the First MACD was (12,26,1), the second which is not shown in the picture is (5,15,1). I am clueless as to what could be preventing from doing this. If anyone can shed some light into this I would be very grateful. Thank You 
Files: