can somebody provide a solution for my problem

Hi,

I've been trading since 1986, and I've tried all kinds of different plans and platforms.
I am in the US and my main forex broker is oanda, I have been with them a very long time.
A while back I downloaded their mt4 platform, and I really like the automation of it, and
the wide spread availability of code/ea's. Some of the other platforms I use Offer
automation but the code/scripts are not so readily available, and it is very expensive to
get a working professional robot scripted, and we all know how the market changes, and how
many different robots it would take to keep up with all The changes, and to work with just
the majors, or maybe I look at it wrong.

So I have been looking here and all around the web downloading every Ea I could
find for free and optimizing them and back testing and testing them, and Have come to find
that, as they say, you get what you pay for. So I read all around and Searched everywhere
and decided I would buy a money back guaranteed ea and test It out and it was worse than the
free ones and I knew I was in trouble, because I would Really like to get a ea running on a
live account I have already moved a very small Amount of risk capital into.

So my problem,

I have discovered every internet marketer in the world has already Been here and has bought
all the keyword, and bought canned expert advisors, From the looks of the pages some even
with plr and mrr rights and packaged them With their very own web page. The rest of the
marketers built a army of affiliates, And the odds of me finding a real professionally
constructed robot through all the Scam forums and web pages designed to take my money so
they can make 70usd Or more or less from the sale of me buying a robot, while neither party
cares if it Helps me or even if it works are probably higher than a billion to one

I would like to get a decent robot working from a good strategy, not this 2 or 3 pip Scalp
stuff that the people that can't trade forex write. Maybe there is somebody That has placed
high in a recent championship, or some PROFESSIONAL coder That comes highly recommend. Not
somebody that is learning or a spamming scammer. I would like for it to return 1000% a day,
but I could be happy with a Good safe 5 to 10% per week, I don't know if this is possible or
not. You know Who you are, and from what I have seen this forum will help me find somebody
Good. i Would like a good long term trading bot and a scalping bot. I generally Call scalping
50 to 100 pips in one day, I generally get that in one or two trades Throughout most days
manually. I'm sure somebody here has already created Such a robot.

I didn't know where to post this, I would have posted it in the market but I need a mt4 Script
 not a mt5 but when somebody in the US starts allowing trading on live mt5 Accounts I would
also like to have something I could easily use or convert. I will Just have to see what all
of this should/would cost. For now I can't even get mt5 To install, but that is a different
problem for a different place.

Thanks

tubal:
Hi, I've been trading since 1986, and I've tried all kinds of different plans and platforms. I am in the US and my main forex broker is oanda, I have been with them a very long time. A while back I downloaded their mt4 platform, and I really like the automation of it, and the wide spread availability of code/ea's. Some of the other platforms I use Offer automation but the code/scripts are not so readily available, and it is very expensive to get a working professional robot scripted, and we all know how the market changes, and how many different robots it would take to keep up with all The changes, and to work with just the majors. So I have been looking here and all around the world wide web downloading every Ea I could find for free and optimizing them and back testing and testing them, and Have come to find that, as they say, you get what you pay for. So I read all around and Searched everywhere and decided I would buy a moneyback guaranteed ea and test It out and it was worse than the free ones and I knew I was in trouble, because I would Really like to get a ea running on a live account I have already moved a very small Amount of risk capital into. So my problem, I have discovered every internet marketer in the world has already Been here and has bought up all the keyword, and bought canned expert advisors, From the looks of the pages some even with plr and mrr rights and packaged them With their very own web page. The rest of the marketers built a army of affiliates, And the odds of me finding a real professionally constructed robot through all the Scam forums and web pages designed to take my money so they can make 70usd Or more or less from the sale of me buying a robot, while neither party cares if it Helps me or even if it works are probably higher than a billion to one I would like to get a decent robot working from a good strategy, not this 2 or 3 pip Scalp stuff that the people that can't trade forex write. Maybe there is somebody That has placed high in a recent championship, or some PROFESSIONAL coder That comes highly recommend. Not somebody that is learning or a spamming scammer. I would like for it to return 1000% a day, but I could be happy with a Good safe 5 to 10% per week, I don't know if this is possible or not. You know Who you are, and from what I have seen this forum will help me find somebody Good. i Would like a good long term trading bot and a scalping bot. I generally Call scalping 50 to 100 pips in one day, I generally get that in one or two trades Throughout most days manually. I'm sure somebody here has already created Such a robot. I didn't know where to post this, I would have posted it in the market but I need a mt4 Script not a mt5 but when somebody in the US starts allowing trading on live mt5 Accounts I would also like to have something I could easily use or convert. I will Just have to see what all of this should/would cost. For now I can't even get mt5 To install, but that is a different problem for a different place. Thanks
How much do you this this will cost ?

phi.nuts:
How much do you this this will cost ?

That is what I am trying to find out, not as much as my trading education has cost

tubal:

That is what I am trying to find out, not as much as my trading education has cost

The Jobs pages are for MT5  AND MT4 coding services.

tubal:

Pardon me for saying this, the way I read it, the only education you (want to) get is buying a fairy tale - and now you doing it again, hoping that some professional trader sell his/her EA that really - really - really making money. Well, don't wait for it, it's gonna be eternity till someone selling his money making EA for a cheap price.

If you insist to wait for it, while waiting, to kill time, do learn some market analysis, at least it will help you analyse is the EA for sale is really makes sense or not.