I guess they are not going to add my indicator?

I submitted last week and I have not heard anything and it was not added. I was going to add other ones but I have not heard from them and it was not added so why waste my time? Also I was going to write an article but seeing as they see to take no interest in my 1st effort evidently it is a waste of my time. Anyway fairwell as I will probably not even get an answer or something like don't let the door hit you in the behind. I was hoping for a better experence but I have a different forum that doesn't treat me this way so I shall be off unless there's a reason for me to linger here - but seriously I have business to conduct. Good day!

england33:
I submitted last week and I have not heard anything and it was not added. I was going to add other ones but I have not heard from them and it was not added so why waste my time? Also I was going to write an article but seeing as they see to take no interest in my 1st effort evidently it is a waste of my time. Anyway fairwell as I will probably not even get an answer or something like don't let the door hit you in the behind. I was hoping for a better experence but I have a different forum that doesn't treat me this way so I shall be off unless there's a reason for me to linger here - but seriously I have business to conduct. Good day!

Ask

Rosh or

It is your first script if you think you waste your time then complain to MetaQuotes.  We can't help they need so much time to check your and other codes

My last code was published after a month.  At this moment you aren't the only one waiting for publishing. For me also unclear why Metaquotes is not going to  

hire another person for doing proofreading if it is too much to do it themselves in a reasonable time. The Russian forum is quicker in publishing new code. And

the chinese forum seems to have noone doing proofreading.....

Why it has to be this way is for me unclear

But still I want have done proofreading well before a new code is published...

deVries:

Ask

Rosh or

It is your first script if you think you waste your time then complain to MetaQuotes.  We can't help they need so much time to check your and other codes

My last code was published after a month.  At this moment you aren't the only one waiting for publishing. For me also unclear why Metaquotes is not going to  

hire another person for doing proofreading if it is too much to do it themselves in a reasonable time. The Russian forum is quicker in publishing new code. And

the chinese forum seems to have noone doing proofreading.....

Why it has to be this way is for me unclear

But still I want have done proofreading well before a new code is published...

Nope they never published it.  I have better things to do than play on this site.

england33:
Youmay want to read this What's happening in Code Base ?  :(