simple EA required

Hi,

I have tried many scalping EAs but most of them fail to work because my spreads are really very high (25-30 points). I stay in India and this is the least offered here. I think this is why most scalping EAs don't open orders.

Can anyone help me in making an EA where i open order manually and it must close it at 5 points profit with stop loss of 20 points.

I really have no knowledge of coding. I'd be very grateful if someone can help me on this.

Thanks,

Rahul

This may sound rude but what do I do with your greatfulness? :-)

rahulrijhwani:
I stay in India and this is the least offered here. I think this is why most scalping EAs don't open orders.

What the spread has to do with your location. Its same worldwide for a broker.

rahulrijhwani:

I really have no knowledge of coding. I'd be very grateful if someone can help me on this.

Then why dont you learn to code. We all learned at some point of time. If you want someone to do it for you, then post it in jobs or pm me.

rahulrijhwani:

Hi,

I have tried many scalping EAs but most of them fail to work because my spreads are really very high (25-30 points). I stay in India and this is the least offered here. I think this is why most scalping EAs don't open orders.

Can anyone help me in making an EA where i open order manually and it must close it at 5 points profit with stop loss of 20 points.

Thanks,

Rahul

Hi Rahul....

spread will be the same Worldwide...depending on the broker u choose.....

Why not just set your take profit and stoploss values for your manually entered order?

rahulrijhwani: Can anyone help me in making an EA where...
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.