Maximum number of indicators shown in data window?

I am using a template with a large number of indicators. I notice that the indicators at the end of the list do not have their values shown in the data window in MT4. I have to delete indicators from the template in order to show the values for all indicators in the data window!

Is there some undocumented limit to the number of indicator values that can be shown in the data window? I am also wondering if this will cause problems when I use iCustom from an EA to get an indicator value from an indicator whose value is not shown in the data window.

zortag:

I am using a template with a large number of indicators.

I notice that the indicators at the end of the list do not have their values shown in the data window in MT4. I have to delete indicators from the template in order to show the values for all indicators in the data window! Is there some undocumented limit to the number of indicator values that can be shown in the data window?

I am also wondering if this will cause problems when I use iCustom from an EA to get an indicator value from an indicator whose value is not shown in the data window.

1. A template adds indicators and object to a chart. Once added the template is gone, irrelevant.
  2. You've answered your own question.
  3. Try it and find out, but I doubt it.