Forward test entry and exit lines are red & blue but not correct

The EA I am programming uses an include file that come with the mt4 platform from IBFX and arrow colors were CLR_NONE but they were changed to red longs and blue shorts but the lines that stretch between the orders placed on the chart in a forward test represent the opposite as you can see in the screenshot.

Anybody know if I am missing something or that this is just the way it is with the platform?

Files:
default.zip  5 kb

Subgenius:

The EA I am programming uses an include file that come with the mt4 platform from IBFX and arrow colors were CLR_NONE but they were changed to red longs and blue shorts but the lines that stretch between the orders placed on the chart in a forward test represent the opposite as you can see in the screenshot.

Anybody know if I am missing something or that this is just the way it is with the platform?

Lines are lines . . arrows are arrows. If you don't like the colours of the lines you can write some code to change them . . . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/138599/page2#657818 or you might be able to edit the IBFX Include file to change the colours.

Win lol

White is much better but anyway metatrader, comeon the blue is buy and red is sell?

I have never known this to such a head F#@# until now

Subgenius:

Hi subgenius,

Check the name of the lines and arrows (Ctrl + B), if they start with dash "#", it is MT default position color.

:D