New Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 432 - page 4

MT4 retry to get data from broker, when data is not complete or defect.

But this data not exist by brokers datafeed. We cant get, but the program try to test mutch timeouts???????

You steal my time of my live !

JoeDorman:

Hi.

I have enough from MT4, after 5 years. Last time I see MT4-incompetence by theire developers, to make a good software update.

So many problems with data is normaly not possible. Think, thats a plan to destroy all customers databases for backtests. We not need this.

Will burn my MT4 installations now and go with my money to Dukascopy. Our club from swiss will follow.

Bye

Joe

Yes I reported this on the forum when the update was released, installing it wiped out all my previously saved chart history, I too do not believe this is an accident, and now considering mt4 uses automatic live update, we will probably find our chart history is deleted every time metaquotes releases a new update. I hope someone files a lawsuit over the loss of their valuable and irreplacable saved chart data.

SDC:
the loss of their valuable and irreplacable saved chart data.
Why is YOUR data irreplaceable? Back up YOUR data. Your responsibility. It's very easy to merge your saved history with current.

MetaQuotes:

MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 432

1. Fixed "Name" and "Address" fields verification in the demo account registration dialog. A name has been recognized as invalid when using non-Latin characters.
  2. Added MetaQuotes ID verification in the Notifications dialog.
  3. Fixed translation of the interface into Mongolian.
  4. Fixed errors reported on the forum and in crash logs.

The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.

If the metatrader 4 is update please make a new reference in separate book. For example if someone want to create EA and custom indicator .... please make it in different page what they want to add and change. That might help them without search and read the reference.

WHRoeder:
Why is YOUR data irreplaceable? Back up YOUR data. Your responsibility. It's very easy to merge your saved history with current.

I have three computers running mt4 so I didnt think I needed to back up the chart data, I do backups for the purpose of protecting important data from virus, hardrive faliure etc, I had not considered the possibility that one of my software providers would release updates that deleted data I had collected using their software, therfore affecting all three computers at the same time.

need log about INVALID PRICE

I think b432 have bug

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int deinit() {

for(int i=0;i<ObjectsTotal();i++) {
string object.id=ObjectName(i);
if(StringSubstr(object.id,0,5)=="qwert") {
ObjectDelete(object.id);
}
}

return (0);
}

Call deinit() deleting 50% objects for example if ObjectsTotal() = 20 then delting 10 if exist 10 after next call delting only 5 and next delte 2..

Need option to Clear logs in Experts and Journal (only in mt4 in txt must be saved).

And exist some bug with .dll on indicators.. I have EA where .dll works correct and this same .dll not working on indictor . (IdleLib.dll)

#property indicator_chart_window -> if comented dll ok

meta editor have bug when copy and paste long code.. scroll no exist only after when I change code tab bookmarks or other focus/select.

if we have #property library then tester don't have inputs ... excelent.. nice issue buahah maja babula by lepij kodowala

Still exist bugs from previous version

https://forum.mql4.com/47212#edit_form

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2012/04/manager-bug_small.png

This case still exit for init() with for and while functions I can't reproduce this bug.. sometimes in array for i++ skipp this event (the loop is not big).

https://forum.mql4.com/47212/page3

tooltip for objects are incorect (price normalize is wrong or something - price for HL always is other than tooltip)

When do you ad renko bars ?

SDC:

Yes I reported this on the forum when the update was released, installing it wiped out all my previously saved chart history, I too do not believe this is an accident, and now considering mt4 uses automatic live update, we will probably find our chart history is deleted every time metaquotes releases a new update. I hope someone files a lawsuit over the loss of their valuable and irreplacable saved chart data.

Everybody should stop using MetaTrader til they update the software like other programs

it is about 10 years behind the better software programs and they dont listen to the people

so the conclusion is that they are arrogant

reptile: Call deinit() deleting 50% objects for example if ObjectsTotal() = 20 then delting 10 if exist 10 after next call delting only 5 and next delte 2.. Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders - MQL4 forum
Loops and Closing or Deleting Orders - MQL4 forum Same problem here.