Please Help to draw a vertical line at bar 5 of the current symbol/chart !

I don't know how to get and fill the time value required to draw a vertical line

{ ObjectCreate( "somename", OBJ_VLINE, 0, ?????, any value) }

As an example, please help me by providing the codes to draw a vertical line at the bar[5] on the chart

(An example is usually more effective than a longly explaination/instruction)

Thanks for every help.

Time[5]

Learn how to read the Documentation.

sonthanhthuytu:

I don't know how to get and fill the time value required to draw a vertical line

{ ObjectCreate( "somename", OBJ_VLINE, 0, ?????, any value) }

As an example, please help me by providing the codes to draw a vertical line at the bar[5] on the chart

here is my fully tested and debugged code example as a script ...

int start(){
   ObjectCreate( "somename", OBJ_VLINE, 0, Time[5], Bid);
   return(0);
}

Enjoy all kinds of DVD movies will become more convenient. You just need a fantastic software----DVD Ripper Platinum, which can help you freedom to enjoy any DVD movies anywhere and anytime, I recommend you to use the Best DVD Ripper to help you see all DVD videos easily.

And if you need vertical line only from pointA to pointB (and not a endless line), then use OBJ_TREND. Below is what I am using in my code:

ObjectCreate("ObjName", OBJ_TREND, 0, Time[5], Price_Bgn, Time[5], Price_End ); 
ObjectSet("ObjName", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);
ObjectSet("ObjName",OBJPROP_RAY,false);
ObjectSet("ObjName",OBJPROP_STYLE,STYLE_SOLID);
ObjectSet("ObjName",OBJPROP_COLOR,Blue);

hi ban

ban nghien cuu ky qua. can than ban nhe

sonthanhthuytu:

Tôi không biết làm thế nào để có được và điền vào các giá trị thời gian cần thiết để vẽ một đường thẳng đứng

{ObjectCreate ("somename", OBJ_VLINE, 0,??, Bất kỳ giá trị)}

Ví dụ, xin vui lòng giúp tôi bằng cách cung cấp các mã số để vẽ một đường thẳng đứng tại quầy bar [5] trên bảng xếp hạng

(Một ví dụ là thường hiệu quả hơn một Giải thích longly / hướng dẫn)

Cảm ơn mọi sự giúp đỡ.

trungnguyen:

hi ban

ban nghien cuu ky qua. can than ban nhe

Would you please use English as means of communication, or at least provide translation in English, like Flax1964 did in here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/139872

Thank you.

trungnguyen:

hi ban

through the study. can than Normal Version

I had never thought of it that way . . . thank you so much.