PROBLEM WITH ORDER PLACING MT4 - page 2

RaptorUK:
The best place to debug code is in the Strategy Tester, if you are doing that the output from the Print statements will appear in the .log file in the tester/logs folder and in the Journal tab.

Thank you for reply

Finally I found out the problem in my EA. The problem is that whenever there is unmatched data it will not work in strategy tester. when I tested on 21st May 2012, in tester, using M15 chart, Ea did not place order immediately after the elapse of 300 seconds as per the condition in EA. Instead it placed order after the elapse of 15 minutes (900 seconds). when I checked the tester journal there was so many unmatched data. Here my doubt is whether this error of unmatched data happens only in strategy tester OR will it happen in demo / real account also?

Please give me a solution.

Thanks in advance

The difference with Live/Demo is that you try to read data for a certain date/time and if it isn't in your History it will be requested from your Broker . . you can trap this error . . 4066, and try again. For the Strategy Tester you need good data . . .