My MT4 Version not updated

Hello

I have 2 active account and 2 demo. All are MT4 platform. I found that MetaQuotes already released Version 4 Build 419 but my MT4 versions are still 388, 401 and 409. I dont know what's wrong with my Live Update System. Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks and Regds

mithetnme

It may well be that you have installed in the Program Files directory . . . are you using Vista or Windows 7 ? have you spoken to your Broker ?

RaptorUK:
It may well be that you have installed in the Program Files directory . . . are you using Vista or Windows 7 ? have you spoken to your Broker ?

Really thanks for your quick response.

I am using Vista and of course I installed all MT4 in Program Files . Shall I install directly under C:\ other specific folder ?

million thanks

mithetnme

mithetnme:

Really thanks for your quick response.

I am using Vista and of course I installed all MT4 in Program Files . Shall I install directly under C:\ other specific folder ?

million thanks

mithetnme

It may well help . . . programs installed in Program Files are subject to UAC and this can cause issues with MT4

You could use a different folder such as C:\MT4-Installs\

mithetnme:

Hello

I have 2 active account and 2 demo. All are MT4 platform. I found that MetaQuotes already released Version 4 Build 419 but my MT4 versions are still 388, 401 and 409. I dont know what's wrong with my Live Update System. Please let me know how to fix this problem.

Thanks and Regds

mithetnme

My alpari UK is still 409, FXDD 416, IBFX AU also 409. No problem with me. Some broker test new MetaTrader before releasing the updates. Click here to see problems with 418. Ask your broker when they gonna updates their MetaTrader?