good Ea which works on GBPUSD H4

Hi Friends,

One of my friend purchased this ea for 1000$ from a sub- broker it works well ..so many of my friends earning well with this EA but has one problem ..Works only with their account it bben locked..

Anyone pls decompile this EX4 file to mql file & send it to me..

Thanks & regards,

Prabhu

prabhunat:

Hi Friends,

One of my friend purchased this ea for 1000$ from a sub- broker it works well ..so many of my friends earning well with this EA but has one problem ..Works only with their account it bben locked..

Anyone pls decompile this EX4 file to mql file & send it to me..

Thanks & regards,

Prabhu

1.) It's illegal

2.) Your friends are idiots for paying 1K and not getting the source

3.) If your too stupid to figure out how to decompile it youself, what do you think you could do to it to make it work on another pair or broker.

4.) If it made such good money then use some of it to pay a developer to write you one.

5.) Your a tard.

Happy day!

danjp:

1.) It's illegal

2.) Your friends are idiots for paying 1K and not getting the source

3.) If your too stupid to figure out how to decompile it youself, what do you think you could do to it to make it work on another pair or broker.

4.) If it made such good money then use some of it to pay a developer to write you one.

5.) Your a tard.

Happy day!

if you cant,t make figure this out just go & do your businees.

-I do try to decompile with many softwares & unable to do that.& this is a commuinty where we can seek help with other friends help you just remind that & make sure your rply was correct....

-I just wanted to share this wit this community..so that everyone can make money of it..

-i just tried to make this work so everyone will be happy earning money..not pitch like you..

---If you cant help just shut up & move with your work...i dont need your reply or helpp......

prabhunat:

-I just wanted to share this wit this community..so that everyone can make money of it..

-i just tried to make this work so everyone will be happy earning money..not pitch like you..

It isn't yours to share . . .

Everyone will be happy ? even the person that wrote the code that you are trying to steal ? you have a strange way of justifying your theft . . .