method to fix the TP on the trade done by signal provider in my account.

I need to fix the target price automatically on all the trade done by signal provider. for eg. If i need to fix the tp to 10 pip on all the trade then how will I achieve it automatically.

Thanks

103754:

I need to fix the target price automatically on all the trade done by signal provider. for eg. If i need to fix the tp to 10 pip on all the trade then how will I achieve it automatically.

Thanks

is this possible?

changchun:
is this possible?
I don't think so.

It is possible.

Subscribe that signal to a demo account.

then use a tradecopier EA on real account  to copy the trades on demo account with modified TP set according to you. 

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

chandra100:

It is possible.

Subscribe that signal to a demo account.

then use a tradecopier EA on real account  to copy the trades on demo account with modified TP set according to you. 

Hmmm never try the method before...anyway if already try please share to us the result...tqvm