EA with 28 indicators, more than 300 functions type dll and +20000 code lines - page 5

I'm new to the forum, is it possible to opbain this ea for testing?
nqueiros:

Hello to everyone,
3 Years ago, I started to create what was probably the most complex EA you will find in internet, it has an very complex algorithm that allow you to choose every condition on every indicator you select.
I'm a skill programmer, I have programmed real machine robots in industry for 13 years, actually I have my own EA with more than 20000 code lines and over 300 dlls, and I can say he has artificial intelligence. If some Programmer want my help for something or any special function I can provide it or help you. My EA took 3 years to make it.I know c++ and robot languages like heidenhain, fagor, fanuc, miltronics or celca.
I decided to share my EA to a few people, you can download it at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You can use at same time 10 indicators from the 28 available, you can also connect the indicators or made them working alone, you can set various strategies like Breakeven, Trailing Stop or Maximize Profit, you can set TP and SL to Auto, or Auto+ Manual or only Manual, set the risk to Auto or define it in manual, and much more you only can see when run the EA.
Tell me your opinion and what you think about it, ideas are welcome as well.

I'm not selling my EA, only searching opinions and ideas! This is limited to number of people who I can call of “Friends”.

Of course, I oversaw this one, thx.

82764:
I'm new to the forum, is it possible to opbain this ea for testing?

You can download and follow our work from here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I take this opportunity to say that soon will come a new version with many improvements, new functions and new indicators.

A new manual is being done to make it easily to understand even for beginners.

Best Regards

NQ

What exactly is the function of this EA? To discover strategies, to trade etc etc

tonny:
What exactly is the function of this EA? To discover strategies, to trade etc etc
The more relevant question is what is the point of this thread ? and it's point is much the same as all your posts . . . Advertising . . . and that isn't allowed.

it is very good. Thanks for your great job. I will test it.