Which GMT on test data?

I have been testing a new EA that I wrote on some test data in the MT4 tester and have some promising results. The EA trades only at certain specific times (hour) and now I am wondering which GMT the dates that are linked to my test data are using? For examle I can have data from my own broker, data from MT4 site, data from Dukascopy, etc. Do all these data sets have different GMT 's they are linked to or are all using the same GMT ( e.g. = 0) no matter the source of data?

Can somebody please enlighten me, because what may look good in my tester my be a disaster when run on a particular broker's live data that is from another GMT

I believe Dukascopy is GMT . . . . there is only one way to know for sure, open a Demo account with any Broker and compare their data to your other data. Find the PA that matches and compare the times on the chart to real time of current data.

I know of Brokers that use GMT, CET and EST . . . not sure what the Australian ones use.

RaptorUK:

I believe Dukascopy is GMT . . . . there is only one way to know for sure, open a Demo account with any Broker and compare their data to your other data. Find the PA that matches and compare the times on the chart to real time of current data.

I know of Brokers that use GMT, CET and EST . . . not sure what the Australian ones use.

Thanks a lot RaptorUK! Much appreciated!