Simple code for Max Orders - page 2

I have a similar issue

Hi Good people

Please can someone help me with the attached EA. For months now I have been trying to sort this.

Am trying to get it to place 5 trades(orders) per bar.

Currently it places multiple orders using an independant grid indicator (attached)

THe grid lines can not be widened further since the objective is to capture  entries as a new candle opens.

Hope I have given enough details to paint the idea.

I would be grateful for your help.

Thanks

<< TAMA_PS91_3SYSTEMMARKET_2016ABO_YR2015TODATEROUND625_H1_V18__1.mq4 has been removed by a moderator because it is decompiled code. Please do not post decompiled code on the forums >>

Sir

Am sorry about that

Thank you sir

[Deleted]:

Hello I got an issue with my EA it opens too many trades it has a function of max orders and mar pair percent but it doesn't work right it keeps opening orders I just want to open 1 buy limit order and 1 sell limit order per timeframe for example if its on a 4h tf then every 4h hours to place a new trade and if its on a daily then 1 trade of buy limit and 1 trade of sell limit once a day or at least make the function of max orders to work properly. Also I wish to have it on buy limits and sell limits right now the robot opens trades at market execution.

<Deleted>

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
To obtain the current market information there are several functions: SymbolInfoInteger(), SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoString(). The first parameter is the symbol name, the values of the second function parameter can be one of the identifiers of ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_INTEGER, ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE and ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_STRING. Some symbols...

Romel Abufarah:

Hello I got an issue with my EA 

If you want help, post your code in a readable format.

use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code

I have just noticed that the code that you have posted is decompiled, so do not post it again.

Posting decompiled code is not allowed and can get you banned.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?