Request for a simple EA !! Plzz help...

I completely understand it now...maybe it was too late for me to realize that coding for requests in mq4 community was long time ago.today,nothing in this world comes for free.Thats a pretty good lesson that you have taught me.Afterall,where would all the brilliant programmers go when they dont have any job to code.Anyways,thanks for ur time !!

...Also,if you are one of those people who are going to tell me to either learn to code or pay someone,then this topic is not for you.Don't bother to comment plzz.This request is only for those people who feels happy in helping other...

What are you nuts? Who is it that you're trying to insult. Tell you what, why don't you pay someone to code the EA and then share the codes with the rest of the forum. <----Sounds the same as what you're asking for. And by the way, don't bother responding to this post unless you're one of those generous people willing to pay for something and give it away for free :).

innovativebug:

Don't bother to comment plzz.

OK

looks like some suckers had a hard time learning the mq4 language and now they are trying to make things difficult for others as well.I dont care who you are but if someone gave you harsh replies in your learning days,that does not mean you should mess up all the topics with the same replies.This is not the first time that someone is requesting for an expert advisor or an indicator.Infact,it is due to the contribution of these forums that many great indicators came into being.Go to the indicators section of this forum,i m sure no one will ask you to pay for downloading those indicators because they are not coded by people like you.so if you cant code,then dont.And plzz dont get me wrong.I was not insulting you,i was just informing you of your pathetic behaviour on this forum.MQ4 community is filled with thousands of gr8 programmers who contributed one by one and made mt4 platform one of the best platforms for trading.

innovativebug:
I wish if someone could code the simple strategy into an expert advisor.
Your wish has been granted. There are many people on this forum that can code that.
innovativebug:
looks like some suckers had a hard time learning the mq4 language and now they are trying to make things difficult for others as well.
insulting you,i was just informing you of your pathetic behaviour on this forum.

Yes some had a hard time learning, but you haven't even bothered to try. It is your behavior that is pathetic. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

Please do not feed the troll.

When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies.