EA Protection Ideas please

Hello again fellow coders.

I have finished reading this very very impressive article:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1572 (titled: Protect Yourself, Developers!) That was an excellent article Sergey, thank you.

I was successful at implementing all of those ideas without need for support, it was well written. If anyone is familiar with this article, I got stuck on the last part using the program Enigma. My EA is large, and I like the //comments that I put in there and don't want to remove them...

It got me thinking when I remembered your suggestion Diostar to get into Library Inserts. Can I therefore ask, is it possible, to make myself a MQH with a few of my functions in it, then encode only the Library with Enigma, and just use #include MYLIBRARY.ex4 in the EA? Or would doing this confuse the EA? -as I read in Enigma, all of the code and inserts need to be inserted before compiling. Is there a way I can be careful to just encyrpt a little bit of my EA differently to using the F5 default built in compiler?

Also I would like to know how to make myself a .dll insert, but when I search for an article, it is reporting ERROR (is the search database is down atm?). I don't want/need any fancy code in the .dll, however I would like to insert some of the EA functions into a .dll (almost like a normal library.mqh really), so I can sort of use that .dll as a keyfile that needs to gets dragged around with the EA... I am learning mq4 myself atm, so I am not afraid if I need to learn a few more things to do this...

Also is there a way I can specify for the .dll or .mqh library files to be located somewhere else than the MT4 Directory?

I am just poor, and can not afford any commercial protection to protect myself from that puirebeam nastiness. I want to protect myself from collegues at work who might swipe my MT4 directory while I am on a callout. I realise nothing is bullet proof, I have read that debate, I just want to be as watertight as I can. Thanks in advance again guys.