Newbie questions

To the best of my knowledge and belief I have now opened a MQL5 account.  I wish to copy a trader
but I cannot seem to locate where to fund my account and don't know if somehow I am to connect
to my TradeRush account.  Help Please

lazymjs:

To the best of my knowledge and belief I have now opened a MQL5 account.  I wish to copy a trader
but I cannot seem to locate where to fund my account and don't know if somehow I am to connect
to my TradeRush account.  Help Please

• As you posted here, you obviously have an mql5 account.
  • To fund your mql5 account, see this article.
  • To subscribe to a Signal, read this article.

I hope you have understood correctly.

How to Subscribe to Trading Signals

angevoyageur:
  • As you posted here, you obviously have an mql5 account.
  • To fund your mql5 account, see this article.
  • To subscribe to a Signal, read this article.
Thank you angevoyageur,  I posted funds via PayPal,  where in MQL5 do I see my account balance?
I see nothing under profile that leads me to it.

lazymjs:
Thank you angevoyageur,  I posted funds via PayPal,  where in MQL5 do I see my account balance?
I see nothing under profile that leads me to it.
After you start MT5 look in the Journal tab, it should tell you your mql5.community balance.

RaptorUK:
After you start MT5 look in the Journal tab, it should tell you your mql5.community balance.

Thank you RaptorUK,  I found that...I have filled out the info to fund via PayPal.  I have repeated
that deposit twice....but I show no activity in PayPal or MQL5....is there a help center I can contact
to see why I am unsuccessful?    I find MQL5 difficult locate things in.

lazymjs:

Thank you RaptorUK,  I found that...I have filled out the info to fund via PayPal.  I have repeated
that deposit twice....but I show no activity in PayPal or MQL5....is there a help center I can contact
to see why I am unsuccessful?    I find MQL5 difficult locate things in.

You can contact the Service Desk,  go to your Profile,  on the left hand side is a link to the Service Desk,  or click this link:  Service Desk

RaptorUK:
You can contact the Service Desk,  go to your Profile,  on the left hand side is a link to the Service Desk,  or click this link:  Service Desk
Thank you again for your help.