Please Help, Need an EA for my system.

Hello, Coder friends!

I've been working on a system that is hard to do manually.

It needs to open multiple hedged orders at the same time.

Can any of you help code it into an EA please.

I cannot promis that it will be a profitable system, but I'm optimistic.

Thank you.

You can pay someone to do it for you: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

fx-life:

Hello, Coder friends!

Thank you.

send me ur email id to hai@in.com

fx-life:

Hello, Coder friends!

Thank you.

That's no problem for me to do ......

I will gladly help you in JOB section

fx-life:

Hello, Coder friends!

Thank you.

It's more fun to learn code yourself. Program your EA in MQL4 if you plan to use it IRL if it works. MQL5 is still in beta stage and some Brokerages/Banks only use MQL4 in their live trading stations.

If you can read this forum, you can see a link at the top called "Book". Take a day off work or segregate an ENTIRE WEEKEND and read it through thoroughly (AND DO THE EXCERCISES!!!), especially if you have never coded in your life before. Get at least a working knowledge of how to assemble your program and start asking more specific questions. Experienced coders don't like people who don't understand code. They're not slaves. They're here to help - not work for you. Unless, as RaptorUK said, you can pay them. If you can, go for it. There are many brilliant coders here. But after all, this is YOUR MONEY we're talking about here and it's probably best if you understand the device that is to manage it for you. If you're looking into ForEx at all, you've probably heard the old adage "no one cares more about your money than you do". Sound advice. Coders here seem to enforce it, almost.

Case in point, you are not a "coder friend" if you don't know how to code. Admittedly, I'm a beginner myself. I've compiled a hodge-podge of different things I could understand into a working model. I understood them because I read the "Book". Check out "Code Base" for premade code you can literally steal, dissect and reconfigure to your own needs.

It's a massive pain in the head when you're first learning, but once you get the feel of it, you feel like a god, and in this day in age, you'll kind of be one. Trust me. Set some time aside, make a f*** ton of coffee and prepare to embark upon one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have. You are learning how to make a computer work for you like a brilliant employee and make a ton of money if you're good at analyzing charts and teaching the computer how to see what you see.

Above all else, have fun. Don't let your first 100 fails let you down. The richest people in the world all worked hard to get where they are. One of them is a coder. You are probably using one of his products right now.

You are among a very elite group of coders. They not only know how to read the most powerful charts in existence, they know how to analyze those charts and teach a computer to see what they see, and trade how they would. They can literally teach a computer how to make them money while they sleep and/or play video games (or help new coders get a leg up on the pile). Why I bet some of these people have kids who never miss them.

Well, hopefully that killed enough time for someone to review my EA and tell me what the crap I did wrong.

Have a nice day!

Nawaz:
send me ur email id to hai@in.com

Do you like SPAM ???