MT4 trading system for hedge funds

Hi,

I have a trading system. Which is doing extremely well. It requires atleast 500K USD investment. I am looking for hedge funds to incorporate it. It trades across 28 currnecy pairs simultaneously. Typical equity curve is given in the below link. Please let me know if any hedge fund interested in parternering with me. Please get back to me if some funds interested in this.

Thx

Nagendra

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3IBUSwMoQ4aODA4MGVmMTUtYjMyMi00MDc4LWJiNzktNTMwMGFkZDA5NDI3&export=download&hl=en_GB

details about ad I posted on linkedin

======================

Here are some more details of algo and expected deal

Here are some more details about deal, algo and how to

Here are details:

What does Strategy do:

==================

#1 Strategy is based on volatility. It sort of trades with variable sizes. It is always in the market

#2 It trades on 26 currency pairs at the same time, using MT-4. Although it overwhelms the tool, I had worked around it. It works fine.

#3 It can be fully automated or semi-automated. Backtest results show great results with fully automated trading.

#4 It trades with 1:500 leverage with low DD and high sharpe ratio.

Expected returns:

=============

#1 Atleast 30% returns is clocked every 2 months.

#2 I traded with it with cents account. This means lot sizes of equal to 1000 and when I deposit 3K USD, I get trade in 300K cents and that is how I can mimic 500K USD (Close to it) live trading. I am attaching the equity curves for last 2 months. I can also provide previous 3 months as well, which is also live trading results and not backtest curve. Results also gives details about trades.

What do I expect from this

====================

#1 I expect 50% profit sharing from Hedge funds or once for all buyout after 6 months of validating it.I can also help them come up variants of this strategy.

#2 I have other attractive offers. Something like down payment of initially $500K USD and until they earn full $500K they paid me, I dont get any share of profit. After that I take maximum of $20K per month or 5% whichever is higher and support them as long as they want. Code will not be shared with Hedge funds. When they want to own the code and its subsequent development, I can sell it with promise of not using it or transfering it to anyone else. The ownership cost will be atleast $1 million USD. I can also give them clear calculations of position sizing and scale them to whatever amount they wish to trade. Also help them port it to say Mt-5 or their own platform

#3 Liteforex provides trader and investor login, I can share with them the investor login of my current trading account, they can monitor it for 3 months and decide on investing

#4 When they invest they open account in the Liteforex or their preferred MT-4 broker, in the firms name, the algo will run on my machine, until they buy it up completely.It can be exclusive for hedge fund or if they allow we can share with many hedge funds. If the particular hedge fund wants to invest say $20 million and above on this, its better be exclusive.

What do Hedge funds get

====================

#1 Low Risk High reward, high probability trading system, backed by very good Risk management with diversification across 28 different forex pairs. I can show there is very little reliability on one forex pair. All profits come across major currencies at different times.

#2 Uncorrelated returns to their current strategies. When I looked into trend following systems and counter trend systems, My results were not entirely correlated to either.

Link to the typical equity curve is given below. Please login into gmail to access this.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3IBUSwMoQ4aODA4MGVmMTUtYjMyMi00MDc4LWJiNzktNTMwMGFkZDA5NDI3&export=download&hl=en_GB

1 day ago

Why not become a signal provider?

Why not trade it yourself? With consistent 30% or more every two months you should be millionaire in 5 years and billionaire in another 5 years, even when starting with only a few thousand dollars. What are you waiting for?