I have big proble with my broker

Dear sir

before 2 monthes I was register in White Label program in best and bigest company in the world

and before 10 days or more, I received my copy of MT4 (from this site https://www.metatrader4.com//

After that I was try yo contact no one answer me, I Sent to them 3 times but no answer
I was try to contact the person responsabe for my contact with them But he is in his yearly holiday
and they are left me stick there
  • No one inform me how to enter my Admin Panel
  • No Learn me Admin Panel
  • No one tell me how to get the clients and register them
  • No one allaw me to manage my company
  • many many reasons and no one do what we have Deal about it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just beginging

after many tries to contact them they

I recieved this message right now

You will not get a MetaTrader 4 Administrator. The clients can directly open a demo account via your White Label Meta Manager we already sent to you. If the clients want to open a live account then the clients have to use your IB link which is the following:

You want me to do to persuade people to enter into our company and then directing them to do I link to another in another place in another state to register themselves in Any sane person can believe this thing any person can be convinced to register

What is a Different Between IB and White Label

Why I paid $ 5000 as opposed to being the quotation of the company and my own on my own and are not intended clients registration demo

Is that serios

After I paid 5000$ and after these 2 mothes waiting they coming right now and tell me I will not have adminstrator so how will be the manger my clients ? you !!!!

why they don't say this from begining
why all other company give me full access and you not
what is The Identfy to white label program

Please I want some one to help me what to do

and if they insist to do that what can I do

If I go to other broker, Shall I pay again 5000$ or just chage Server IP

I want your help please

Wow...I believe the "big problem" with your broker is the least of your worries... sounds like you may want to do some research on White Label programs and get some clients together before putting out any more money to other brokers...

mvanzyl:

Wow...I believe the "big problem" with your broker is the least of your worries... sounds like you may want to do some research on White Label programs and get some clients together before putting out any more money to other brokers...

It's realy big Problem,

I pay 5000$ as a Fee to setup a program fo my name and logo and when it's finish they tell me that I can't manage my MT and I will not have the permission to do that

> What is a Different Between IB and White Label

Check out this link

Good grief, it's back to business as usual - already...

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

> What is a Different Between IB and White Label

Check out this link

Good grief, it's back to business as usual - already...

-BB-

what is that

hussain2:

before 2 monthes I was register in White Label program in best and bigest company in the world

This forum is about mt4 platform and coding. NOTHING about White Label, or IBs. You need to call your broker and go from there.

Also you shouldn't be getting a copy of mt4 from metratrader4.com, you should get a copy from the broker with the broker's settings.