Will code EA's, indicators and scripts for a fee - page 2

StrategyCoder:

Does it really matter how good my own strategy's work if I'm able to perfectly implement the idea's that the buyer wants me to code (this is the service that I offer)? I do not need to be an elite trader for this job, since I do not offer trading advice to the buyers. I need to be a good programmer for this job, not a good trader.

As a programmer, you are attempting to dictate the terms left, right and center favorable to your cause, not just selling a coding service. The thing is, if someone has a truly winning strategy, they dictate the terms, not you. All they need to do is take one look at your conditions, and say "no, thanks".

However, some commercial agreements do provide for the terms you mentioned - you retain the the source-code and you reserve the right to on-sell, while the client pays for the initial coding. BUT, clients in such agreements also have a cut in any future sales you make. The thing is if I have a money printing machine on my hands, the last thing in my mind is selling it.

So Mr. Graduate, you may know a thing about coding or two, but for everything else you appear umm.. ignorant.

blogzr3:

So Mr. Graduate, you may know a thing about coding or two, but for everything else you appear umm.. ignorant.

If you don't like his terms don't use his service . . . it's very simple.

RaptorUK:
If you don't like his terms don't use his service . . . it's very simple.
Don't be silly, I'm not personally talking about I like or don't like.

blogzr3:
Don't be silly, I'm not personally talking about I like or don't like.
So you are just pointing out the error of his ways to help him ? don't you think he knows exactly what he is doing ?

Guys wtf is wrong with you?

A person here offers his business model, it's his stuff and his idea, stop shitting in his thread. If you don't like it, don't answer here and don't take it up. Also were you smarter you'd figure out that by bumping this thread with your nonsense only helps the sale of original offer because of prolonged forum page1 duration.

There are no "you should"s or "you shouldnt"s, you don't like it- gtfo, else send the op a pm.

Personally I'm happy people offer services, so kudos. I would not use the service as I disagree with some of the agreement points, however it's a subjective judgement, as I have no need for his service.

@op: as some1 posted earlier, just delete the terms and send it to interested parties who PM you. Your main point was offering coding service, and people now know about it :)

@blogzr3:

yes your post is very personal, using sarcasm to be insulting and describes your likes (or rather your dislike) regarding the op (which I find disgusting) rather than the post.

The thing is if I have a money printing machine on my hands, the last thing in my mind is selling it.

Bullshit. If you have a money printing machine, you dont visit these forums. If you have AN IDEA but not THE MEANS to realize it, you DONT HAVE ANYTHING. That part should be clear by now.

As a programmer, you are attempting to dictate the terms left, right and center favorable to your cause, not just selling a coding service.

OIf course he does. Wtf did you expect? Free candy? You would as well, but you don't. Don't take it out on another man.

All they need to do is take one look at your conditions, and say "no, thanks".

Say no thanks and gtfo.

Damn yappers.

RaptorUK:
So you are just pointing out the error of his ways to help him ? don't you think he knows exactly what he is doing ?

More to the point of discussion, what are the reasons and conditions why one would pay someone to do their coding for them, and accept the terms that this coder has dictated.

I pointed out that anyone with a truly winning strategy would not accept his terms.

If you have an argument that says otherwise, what is it?

Who cares? not the point of this thread. Get out.

@op

For your sake, (and the sake of your service) use something similar to this next time: link

That bloody thread is dead for months ( if not years) and people still post in it, because it says FREE in title. And it's been on front page for months even though the op doesnt seem active.

forexCoder:

If you have a money printing machine, you dont visit these forums.

You are now establishing a pattern of poor comprehension, and the pathetic irrelevant arguments that follow.

No, I did not say that I or anyone in this forum has a money printing machine. Note the statement included an "if"?.

The rest is not worth replying to.

Pathetic is you choosing the stupidest of remarks to reply to. how long you gonna bump this thread that you disagree with?