Which performance is ok for an EA to purchase it?

Which performance would you consider right for an EA to purchase it? 10% linear growth per month, 20% linear growht per month, etc.

From which monthly growth would you start suspecting and thinking that that EA may crash soon?

Thank you again!

As to me so

• I will start thinking about "to buy EA or not to buy EA" started from 2 or 3 months trading it (by author, on demo for example).
  • And of course, I want buy EA from the coder which I know (who is well-known on the forum) ... because buying EA is some kind of believing/trusting: if I trust him so I will buy.
  • And I will buy EA only if I understand the system it was created from, and I should agree with this system.

So, as you see - buying EA is very personal thing.

But the other thing is the following: some people say that EA may be profitable for 3 months in average, and after that period - the author should improve this EA ... if not - EA will start losing. Because market is changed all the time.

So, I do not know ...

newdigital:

As to me so

• I will start thinking about "to buy EA or not to buy EA" started from 2 or 3 months trading it (by author, on demo for example).
  • And of course, I want buy EA from the coder which I know (who is well-known on the forum) ... because buying EA is some kind of believing/trusting: if I trust him so I will buy.
  • And I will buy EA only if I understand the system it was created from, and I should agree with this system.

So, as you see - buying EA is very personal thing.

But the other thing is the following: some people say that EA may be profitable for 3 months in average, and after that period - the author should improve this EA ... if not - EA will start losing. Because market is changed all the time.

So, I do not know ...

Yes, difficult question to establish some references.. Trying product is very important. Good answer, thank you!

laplacianlab:

Which performance would you consider right for an EA to purchase it? 10% linear growth per month, 20% linear growht per month, etc.

From which monthly growth would you start suspecting and thinking that that EA may crash soon?

Thank you again!

as long as it is profitable in forward test, best if it is forward demo live tested.

I agree with newdigital

You should understand the trading system and agree with it, the author must accept feedback and check if the feedback can further improve the EA

Well me im gona keep the answer relevant to the question. The 20% per month growth ea would probably mean in most cases that it has riskier lot management system than the 10% one so probably it would suffer bigger shockwaves in a crush.