Is it possible to plot lines on MT5 chart from outside MT5?, for example from C#?...

Hello folks, I would like to know if is it possible to plot lines or whatever on MT5 chart from outside MT5?, for example from C#?. I would like to make use of the chart of MT5 because you can scroll it left and right and that's very good. Also you can draw candles there, and if i want to do that with C# and another graph plotter I think I should implement candles by myself, etc.

Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.

cyberglassed:

Hello folks, I would like to know if is it possible to plot lines or whatever on MT5 chart from outside MT5?, for example from C#?. I would like to make use of the chart of MT5 because you can scroll it left and right and that's very good. Also you can draw candles there, and if i want to do that with C# and another graph plotter I think I should implement candles by myself, etc.

Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.

I doubt it's possible. Why not do it with mql5 ?

angevoyageur:
I doubt it's possible. Why not do it with mql5 ?

because I think I want to program in C# instead mql5 because the debugging environment, I feel more confortable with it.

cyberglassed:

because I think I want to program in C# instead mql5 because the debugging environment, I feel more confortable with it.

For the sake of comfort you want to make the task 10 times harder ?  where is the logic ?