EA not working.

Hello,

I have developed an EA and succesfully compiled and simulated on strategy tester. but at real time it is not working. however my margin is enough. i tried to get live support from broker company and they adviced me to delete history and check my local time. but these are not solving my problem. if there anybodies had same case. can share the error causes i will wery appreciate. Thanks.

The only possible question that I can discern is "if there anybodies had same case" without a question mark.

- Yes I had an EA I made, i had the margin and the EA wasn't working.

For everything else, please include error codes and the part of source code that you need help with.

i do not get any error code. some times uninit reason 3 coming. but i dont understand this instability.

If you developed this EA urself, you have the source code right? We're willing to help you here, but you need to show us what's happening, meaning logs, erros, source code.

Also

https://docs.mql4.com/constants/uninit

Uninit 3 :

REASON_CHARTCHANGE 3 symbol or timeframe changed on the chart.

PS should you think that you have discovered the holy grail and not want to actually share your code, simplify it a bit, see if problem is still there, and share the simplified version