EA Not Working with one of three brokers I am trying it out with

I have recently downloaded a demo MT4 account on which I am trading EURGBP with 50,000GBP as the starting account balance.

I am using an EA that trades using the martingale strategy where by it doubles down its position every time the trade goes in the wrong direction. I am emailing because there is an error occurring with the trades using the EA which does not occur with any other broker (I am using this EA on MT4 on 2 other brokers and the EA is behaving as it should).

Based on the logic coded within the EA the lot sizes should double from the previous trade i.e. 0.01 then 0.02 then 0.04 then 0.08 and so on. However the problem I have in using OANDA is that for some unknown reason the lot sizes for all trades seem to be 0.02 apart from the first trade. This is simply incorrect & shouldn't be happening...

I am definitely not constrained by the margin as I have 50K GBP in the account and my starting lot sizes is 0.01. I simply do not know why this EA is behaving differently on your MT4 platform. In addition although this EA has the ability to hedge we have disabled that functionality as we know you do not allow this as a broker.

Please can you help me establish what the problem is I am desperate to get this working with you asap so that I can go ahead & open a real account with yourselves.

The above email is the email that i sent to OANDA as the EA does not work on their MT4 platform for some reason - I am at a loss as to why?!!? Any help would be much appreciated!! The EA works perfectly with Alpari & FXCM

You should note that on a alpari standart account minimum lotsize is 0.1 and on a micro account where you are allowed to trade 0.01 you are limited to 2 Lot in total on the account