question regarding following signal/floating profit

Hello everyone,

I'm new to following signals/metatrader 5 and although i have found answers to most of my questions online I still have a few points that i would like to ask :)

My question is this, when i tried to follow a signal provider I got the following message:

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy305/webbie146/question1_zps32ee1f34.jpg

I don't really understand what floating profit means? Also it say's 7.39 USD. Does that mean that if I sync now I would lose 7.39? Would it give any further problems/losses if I sync now?

And if I decide to wait on average how long would it take to get a 'negative' floating profit?

And will metatrader automatically sync when it sees the floating profit is negative, ore should i just keep checking myself?

Thanks a lot!

Hi jasonbourne,

I am not very professional with this issue sorry ... but I think - may be - you tried to subscribe to the signal provider which had floating profit? Yif yes so you should wait. or just ask same question on those two key threads related to the signals:

newdigital:

Hi jasonbourne,

I am not very professional with this issue sorry ... but I think - may be - you tried to subscribe to the signal provider which had floating profit? Yif yes so you should wait. or just ask same question on those two key threads related to the signals:

Thanks for the reply, i will post on those topics for some extra information. Thanks!