how did this stop get hit ?

the pic is a trade from last nite.a pending order I put in. green line was my sell entry, red line a 20 pip stop. look at the history - got filled at 11:42 gmt at 0.98384 (candle under red line) stopped out at 12:00 gmt at 0.98541 on the next candle trade lasted 13 minutes BUT, BUT the price never went above 0,98420 !!!!! - 12 pips away from the stop I can't figure out what happened ? why / how did the stop get hit?

You will have to check with your broker - I assume otherwise that your computer does not recieve every tick, if the clocks are out of sync you may have an 'old tick' that has the stop value but is not recorded in your candle stick chart. These are a couple of posibilities that I can think of. You might be able to get the broker to refund the trade if you can prove that it should not have been stopped out.

the pic is a trade from last nite.a pending order I put in. green line was my sell entry, red line a 20 pip stop. look at the history - got filled at 11:42 gmt at 0.98384 (candle under red line) stopped out at 12:00 gmt at 0.98541 on the next candle trade lasted 13 minutes BUT, BUT the price never went above 0,98420 !!!!! - 12 pips away from the stop I can't figure out what happened ? why / how did the stop get hit?

there is no picture to look at. where is it?

Next question: Did you ever hear about something called "Bid" and "Ask" and the spread between them? You buy at Ask and you sell at Bid. Sell order is filled at Bid price and its stoploss (which is a buy order) will be filled at the Ask price. The MT4 chart candles plot only the Bid price which is of course always below the Ask.

BUT the price never went above 0,98420 !!!!! - 12 pips away from the stop
The BID never went above .9842. The ASK=Bid + SPREAD. A Sell closes at the Ask.