Is there a way to use Buy/Sell Stop Limit order type in MetaTrader 4? The broker i use doesnt have MT5, which has that order type - page 2

Доброго времени суток уважаемые форумчане!

Меня зовут Герман, мне 23 года, я являюсь трейдером компании "Инстафорекс"

Помогите в поиске нужного скрипта! Скрипт нужен для сетки отложенных ордеров.

moreyummy:

Is there a way to use Buy/Sell Stop Limit order type in MetaTrader 4? The broker i use doesnt have MT5, which has that order type.

So maybe a script or EA or something like that will do the job on MT4?

if you find a way to do it, let me know.

thanks.

Hi, did you finally find the script or EA that works on MT4 like Stop Limit Orders on MT5?

Cheers!

soltanhadi:

he/she asked a very brief question but no one undrestand him/her . can anyone write an EA that works as sell/buy stop limit order?

it is when i want price passes a specific price and if return i do my sell/buy (i couldnt explain it more biriefer)

more information about sell/buy stop limit order can be found in MT5

You are right! The order type is very clearly explained & described in https://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/iphone/help/trade/general_concept/order_types

May I know if by now you know of any script or EA that can execute this order type on MT4?

Thank you!

Types of Orders - Trading Principles - MetaTrader 5
Types of Orders - Trading Principles - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The MetaTrader 5 mobile platform allows users to prepare and issue requests for the broker to execute trading operations. In addition, the platform allows to control and manage open positions. For this purposes, several types of trade orders are used. An order is an instruction of a brokerage firm's client to conduct a trade operation. In the...

Hello

Did you find a solution to manage a BUY/SELL Stop Limit order in MT4 as there is in MT5?

I have a great MT4 EA, but broker 'gapping' can damage the long term outcomes.
I mean placing a stop order @ 1000.0, but it is activated @ 1001.0 for example!!

Any feedback is appreciated