Breaking down of MT4 platform

Hello freinds,

May be, here is not the place for asking this, but I will try:

I have an EA that run on my mobile P.C. 24h, but unforetunatly the MT4 platform shut down within any 3-4 hours (while the P.C. still ON) so I have to

turn the EA ON every time.

Does somebody know how to solve it, or let me know where should I ask that kind of quastion?.

Yours,

Y.

crossy:

Hello freinds,

May be, here is not the place for asking this, but I will try:

I have an EA that run on my mobile P.C. 24h, but unforetunatly the MT4 platform shut down within any 3-4 hours (while the P.C. still ON) so I have to

turn the EA ON every time.

Does somebody know how to solve it, or let me know where should I ask that kind of quastion?.

Yours,

Y.

i guess to less memory or cpu ... take a look in Taskmanager while all is running....

EADeveloper:

i guess to less memory or cpu ... take a look in Taskmanager while all is running....

Yes, you right.

I have 3GB memory, and the PF is growing up to 2.4 GB it shut down. How can I stop the growing of the PF ?

Thanks.

crossy:

Yes, you right.

I have 3GB memory, and the PF is growing up to 2.4 GB it shut down. How can I stop the growing of the PF ?

Thanks.

Any Idea...., please.

maybe u should take care of the code maybe something there

qjol:

maybe u should take care of the code maybe something there

Thanks gjol, but the problem is because of the "PF". If you do ALT+CTRL+DEL and you get in the Sask Manager you will see it. It grows and grows till close to 2.6-2.7GB and then it

shut down the EA.

????

crossy:

Thanks gjol, but the problem is because of the "PF". If you do ALT+CTRL+DEL and you get in the Sask Manager you will see it. It grows and grows till close to 2.6-2.7GB and then it

shut down the EA.

????

ea or custom indicator wrong logic

Minimice "Maximum Bars in Chart" when you have open lot of charts ... (Extras/Options)

brgs, EADeveloper