when reload indicator again it show difference sigh on history bar , what's up for it?

i used one indicator by Time[H1] it show some sigh in bar, sometime i reload the indicator find out it show difference sigh in history bar. what's wrong?

Time[H1] returns the Time of the 60'st bar on the current chart. if that was intended good, but i suspect no.

There is have any way can auto reload(same re calculator all history data) i don't want every day everyday remove and reload ) or in program re calculator history data each new bar .

because in indicator only first time calculator all history bar data. next will be only get 1 bar.(current bar)

one window chart first time load this indicator

another window char everyday reload this indicator

Result: difference sigh,difference alert message!

any advice?

any advice?
FIX the BROKEN indicator

alerts generated by an indicator on the history chart can be very different from alerts generated while price bars are forming if the indicator repositions on the current bar.

for example if you say open buy position if Moving average of the median price is pointing up and ask price is below the MA there will be many occasions in live trading where the MA only began pointing up AFTER the price had crossed to above it so alert will not be generated.

If you run the same criteria over the historical chart by reloading the indicator it will generat many more alerts as it will see the chart after the fact, when the MA line is pointing up and the price appears to have been below it at some point, only in live situations do we see that when the price was below the MA it was still pointing down..