How To Let The Expert Find The Free Margin?

My expert uses double, that is, when a loss trade occurs the lot will be multiplied, so when there are many consecutive losses, the lots go crazy until there are no more margin to open the latest new doubled lot, so how can i let the expert scan for the margin and see if it can open a particular size of lots, waiting for your help.

Abdull

Abdull1996:

My expert uses double, that is, when a loss trade occurs the lot will be multiplied, so when there are many consecutive losses, the lots go crazy until there are no more margin to open the latest new doubled lot, so how can i let the expert scan for the margin and see if it can open a particular size of lots, waiting for your help.

Abdull

https://docs.mql4.com/account

Think about it. If you deposited enough money to handle any conceivable margin drawdown, then you wouldn't need such a feature.

brewmanz:
Think about it. If you deposited enough money to handle any conceivable margin drawdown, then you wouldn't need such a feature.

I want the EA to handle any possible problem, it is not just for me. OK? And please don't try to be so ridiculous.

Martingale strategy - guaranteed to blow your account.