I am new to MQL4... while developing EA, got problems.. PLZ help

Q1: If my EA opens buy position 3times(ex, #1 1.2222, #2 1.2101, #3 1.1987), I want my EA to figure out the average price of all my opening position(must be 1.2103)

Can I get the average figure of all my opening positions by MQL4?

Q2: Can I emulate that trailing stop only works for the average price of my opening positions??

My Stratergy clears positions only by trailing stop, but I dont want my every position to have the trailing stop property.

I know this is kinda martingale..... The KEY POINT is When the average price reaches trailing stop loss price, close all positions!!

Q1.

- Loop for all open long orders that match your criteria (e.g. long, symbol, magic number)

- Sum all order open prices, and tally the order count

- double AvgPrice = NormalizeDouble( SumOfOpenPrices / CountOfOrders, Digits); // just typed, not compiled or checked

Q2.

- With Q1 AvgPrice, work out your SL. If current price has gone against SL, loop all orders as in Q1 & close them

Thanks.

But I failed to code it. I posted new topic adding my wrong code, please check it out.

anyway, thank you very much...

hard.. MQL4 T_T

I would like to use send pending order in scripts,but no take profit and stop lost,,can you show me how to make it.Thanks

ropibusu:
I would like to use send pending order in scripts,but no take profit and stop lost,,can you show me how to make it.Thanks

some (or most) brokers doesn't allow this

kyle3738:

I want my EA to figure out the average price of all my opening position(must be 1.2103)

Don't double post Figuring out the average price of positions - MQL4 forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/130648

qjol:

some (or most) brokers doesn't allow this
thanks bro..