Virus scanner found trojan in Build 229 Update

While recieving an update for MetaTrader 4 to build 229 I got the following alert.

Anyone else had this warning ?

Same

This is because MetaQuotes for some unknown reasons insists on using advanced techniques that are normally only used by malware authors to hide their code. Therefore it must look indistinguishable to such malware to any virus scanner (by definition!). There is no other way than having each new release and every single .exe file explicitly whitelisted by each and every antivirus software vendor every time they make an update to avoid this. This is the price they have to pay for using widely known and common malware techniques in their code.

Avira also reports the same https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/130075

but virustotal shows no problem VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

I'm receiving same message from Avira about the MetaLang.exe file. So should we simply "Ignore" the warning?

FlTrader82:
I'm receiving same message from Avira about the MetaLang.exe file. So should we simply "Ignore" the warning?
Yes, just add Metalang.exe to the exclude list. Additionally, u should send a sample to Avira and classify it as 'false positive'. They will update their definition database within a few days...

gordon:
Yes, just add Metalang.exe to the exclude list. Additionally, u should send a sample to Avira and classify it as 'false positive'. They will update their definition database within a few days...
Thank you very much.