How to draw Highest & Lowest of a iMAonArray

I need help please concerning in drawing Highest & Lowest of an ExtMapBuffer=iMAOnArray(ExtMapBuffer,0,SignalPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,j);

Thank you

You can use ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum functions to get the Highest and Lowest values of the ExtMapBuffer array.

Follow me at MQLTALK

Coders' Guru

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

codersguru wrote : |

You can use ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum functions to get the Highest and Lowest values of the ExtMapBuffer array. |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

Thanks codersguru for your help, but I would like the Highest and Lowest indicator of the ExtMapBuffer array;

in the way of double haut=Close[iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_CLOSE,BarsBack,i)];
double bas=Close[iLowest(Symbol(),0,MODE_CLOSE,BarsBack,i)];

how replacing CLOSE & MODE_CLOSE by an another Array ?

Thanks very much

phima16:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

codersguru wrote : |

You can use ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum functions to get the Highest and Lowest values of the ExtMapBuffer array. |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

Thanks codersguru for your help, but I would like the Highest and Lowest indicator of the ExtMapBuffer array;

in the way of double haut=Close[iHighest(Symbol(),0,MODE_CLOSE,BarsBack,i)];
double bas=Close[iLowest(Symbol(),0,MODE_CLOSE,BarsBack,i)];

how replacing CLOSE & MODE_CLOSE by an another Array ?

Thanks very much

You want to get the Close price of the bar of the Highest value in ExtMapBuffer and the Close price of the bar of the Lowest value in ExtMapBuffer?

codersguru:

You want to get the Close price of the bar of the Highest value in ExtMapBuffer and the Close price of the bar of the Lowest value in ExtMapBuffer?

Exactly I want to get the Highest and Lowest Indicators of a Function(); for Example (RSI), (Difference DI+ DI-) etc....

Thanks