please help is needded and advise

i wrote one indicator and i want it to be sending email to me but it does send it. I do not know if i am going to do anything on the platform for it to be possible if am going to do anything,please help. Also is it possible to be sending it to the mailbox of the platform ? And what is the disadvantage of using it. Actually i am using pocket pc and i want to load the indicator on the vps and i want to be using my pocket pc to be trading. Please help.

keylove:

i wrote one indicator and i want it to be sending email to me but it does send it.

I am guessing u mean 'but it does not send it'... Open the email settings (Tools > Options > Email) and verify that u have filled all details properly. Press the 'Test' button and see if an email is indeed sent and received at your inbox. If not, check the Journal Tab for errors... If there are none and the email was sent, check your email's spam folder.

The best way of knowing if an indicator is working is to see it being used to trade live .Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk > is a good resource as they run a live portfolio based on their indicators. So you can actually see if it is making money. Likewise Blogs/forums like this one are usually good resources too.