Scalper/Programmers----very Profitable Relationship

Hello Everyone reading this.

I have a very profitable system, Its a lot of work sometime calculating and re-calculating, the places to place the pending orders.
the System is a simple scalping method that's i came up with.
Now The reason why your reading this.
I have a "Moving Average crossover alert indicator" that alerts me of the the Ma's crossover, thereafter i have to calculate the
the locations to place my pending orders.
Its alot of work and i would be willing to share my system with anyone who can recode the indicator.
What i would like is:-

1. when the The Alert Arrow appears, A label should appear 6pips Above the "high of the candle". for a LONG Position Alert.
2. when the The Alert Arrow appears, A label should appear 3pips Below the "Low of the candle". for a SHORT Position Alert.

I have attached some charts for a visual Aid. Anyone interested in make some money in forex, please contact me through

(tilex83@gmail.com).

Once the indicator is working well, then i will with you ma work note;-

1. Indicator setting.
2. Money Management system.
3. System management.

looking forward to a good working relationship with anyone interested.
Regards

Alex Wambugu

Files:
xma.mq4  9 kb

What i would like is:-
Someone to be a slave and code this for me for free. No slaves here. Either learn mql4 or pay someone.

WHRoeder:

Someone to be a slave and code this for me for free. No slaves here. Either learn mql4 or pay someone.

How much would it cost to have an indicator already written, adjusted so the sound alert would fire 5 to 6 times instead of one?

Don't cross post. That question was answered https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/126855