Ray property of Fibonacci tool

Hi, i have been researching the fibonacci object tool that comes with metatrader 4 platform. trying to solve one problem. how do i switch off the ray property of the fibonacci levels for the fibonacci object tool. MT4 build 226 has an option to check or uncheck the ray property but it doesnt seem to work. any tips or tricks to fix this.

Any of the below solutions could also help me and many other traders out there and make MT4 even greater:

1. is it possible to code the exact same fibonacci tool on MT4, such that the fibonacci levels can be trendlines instead of horizontal lines as they seem to be( i.e adjustable, so that they dont have the ray property)

2. is there any fibonacci indicator(not fibonacci pivot or ema fibonacci, but just the same one as in the mt4 platform) out there, that works as above. It shouldnt be automatic, because i want to be able to choose what high or low i want to use the fibonacci tool.

Quite simply i need a fibonacci object tool that i can adjust the fibonacci levels and make them as short or as long as i want. or the script for the fibonacci so that i can try and get a solution.

i have attached an image from Fibonacci trader platform that demonstrates what i mean. Notive how i can draw several fibonacci retracements without cluttering the screen.

Please help, and thanks in advance.

nzube